Cricket betting has become a highly popular form of sports betting in America. The popularity of cricket has surged mainly due to the internet. US players are now capable of researching players, teams, place bets, search online betting odds and tips. Additionally, bookmakers throughout America are starting to grow gradually enthusiastic of cricket betting as a primary sports betting option. International games such as the Ashes Series and the ICC World Cup are playing a huge role in the introduction of online cricket betting in North America.
In addition, betting on cricket provides the possibility for you to make monetary gains and at the same time learn a new sport. Cricket bets are inexpensive, expedient and can provide valuable entertainment while you play daily. Cricket online, is popular because it offers live cricket match streaming with the latest scores, highlights, and match replays. The live streaming services that offer this are extremely easy to engage with.
List of Our Cricket Betting Sites:
350+ Sports Events
150+ Sports Games
What you will find on this guide:
- How to Bet on Cricket Matches
- Types of Cricket Bets Online
- Is US Cricket Betting legal?
- Cricket Gambling Tips
- Common Cricket Betting Mistakes
- Top Sports to Bet On
How to Bet on Cricket Matches
Online cricket betting in the USA involves placing a wager on the outcome of a particular sports event. Online cricket betting in the Us has steadily increased and offers US players a variety of features to bet on such as cricket betting odds and tips on cricket teams, local and test matches and championships. Local matches last for just one scheduled day, with a single inning for every team and a pre-set number of overs whereas test matches have two-innings a game and is booked over 5 days with no limitations in place regarding the duration of the number of overs and innings.
Types of Cricket Bets Online
There are numerous ways the American punter can wager on a game of cricket and cricket betting provides almost limitless options.
- Match Winner – This requires you to decide between which of the two cricket teams you think will succeed in the game. If you select correctly, then you’ll win the bet.
- Series Winner – This particular bet involves choosing which team you think will be victorious at the end of a series.
- Outright Winner – In this bet, you will make a wager about which team you think will succeed in a cricket tournament. You will need to make your decision prior to the commencement of the championship.
- Tied Match – This bet sees the player anticipating whether a match will end in a draw or not. If you bet correctly, you’ll win your wager.
- Draw No Bet Wager – In this bet, your assurance is that if the match ends in a draw, you’ll receive your bet back.
- Top Bowler – This bet requires you choose a cricketer from any of the two teams that you think will complete an achievement in either an inning, match, or series.
- Man of the Match – The man of the match bet requires you to choose prior to the game which player you think will win. If you choose fittingly, you will win the wager.
- To Win the Toss – A simple coin through prior to ever match indicates how the game will commence. In this simple wager, you’ll decide which team you think will win the toss.
- In-Play Bets – In-play bets involve being able to place bets on matches that are happening in real time.
Is US Cricket Betting legal?
Cricket betting is completely legal in the United States. It must be noted that there is currently no federal law prohibiting placing a bet online. However, there are a number of states who do have particular laws against online gambling.
Cricket Betting Tips
Successful cricket betting involves understanding the basics of sports handicapping and having a positive bankroll management plan. However, bettors should be cognizant of the history of the players, team matches, current and prior statistics, injuries and home ground advantage.
Common Cricket Betting Mistakes
There are several common cricket gambling mistakes that players make. Regular mistakes include not fully comprehending the basics of cricket betting, making bets under the influence, not using a bankroll management system or tapering your focus. However, betting frequently, betting on an unsafe site, betting on credit and not keeping records can all culminate to cricket betting mistakes.